This is how you get more raving fans by integrating your Fortnox, and many other quote and ordering-systems with follow-up sequences (Marketing Automation).
Often you'll want to follow up a quote or an order with information that you want to portion out over time.
It can be:
- You provide a quote mentioning you'll give one reason per day for a certain number of days on what they will get in addition if they accept the quote.
- You want to follow up with an NPS-question (the "On a scale of 1-10, how likely would it be for you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?"-quesion that gives you your Net Promoter Score, and allow you to catch critics so you can help out and make raving fans of them so you rather get good Client Testimonials and Google Reviews)
- You want to follow up an order with a series of tutorial e-mails of how to best use your product or service.
You'll get a special inbox with your Otto-account, like fortnox@ that will be bcc:ed from your Fortnox or other quote and ordering system.
This is how it looks like in Fortnox specifically when you create a client for a quote or an order:
All you have to do now is add your specific e-mail for your chosen follow-up sequence to here fortnox@ and that the Order Delivery Means (here "Orderleveranssätt" in Swedish) is set to E-mail. You do this under the tab Invoice Settings (here "Faktureringsuppgifter").
When you then trigger an email, it will look like this:
This is what happens:
- The order email is sent to the client
- A blind carbon copy (BCC) will go to the fortnox@f address
- The original recipient, i.e. the client e-mails
- The contact is also fetched if it exists, otherwise created in Otto
- The contact will be added to the appropriate sequence, e.g. to get the NPS-question after 2 weeks.
- Done, now it's all automated!
Please contact us if you'd be interested in trying this out for yourself!